Sunday 21 July 2013

Tips For a Successful Business

It's funny how many people just start
up there own business
and quit almost right away.
It's like they thought it would be
easy and they would just start
raking in money right away. Not the
case.
When it comes to building a
successful business there is own
person
in my mind above all who knows what
it takes.
Legend has it that Colonel Sanders
Founder of KFC heard 1009 "no's"
before he heard his first "yes".
Ok, let me repeat that.
He was turned down one-thousand
and nine times before his chicken
was accepted once!
This man knows that in order to
achieve success you must be willing
to go
through struggles and overcome
obstacles.
When you ask me....
"Tunde what is the one Tip you can
give me to become successful ?
My answer might make you get mad at me,
it's like I am keeping a secret from you lol
I say Never give up no matter how
hard it gets.
You need to persevere if you want to
become a success take a
lesson from
The Kernel and don't be afraid to hear
a few NO's on your way to
the top.
Make it a Awesome day!
See you at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment